We are a community of colleagues and partners who do what we do with all our hearts. By being enthusiastic, helpful and respectful, we embrace our differences, lift each other up and create space for each of us to be our best.
For us, responsibility and decency go hand in hand. No one is above anyone else and we work to create an inclusive environment where everyone can feel safe and is treated equally.
- We participate in the UN Global Compact and conduct ourselves and treat others in accordance with the principles and values set out within it.
- We embrace diversity and value all human beings equally regardless of race, age, religion, sexual orientation or social status.
We oppose racism in all its forms as well as physical, verbal and emotional abuse.
We hire for talent and will always employ the person with the best qualifications for the job, regardless of ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual preference, disability and social identity.
- We pride ourselves on a flat organisational structure and maintain a casual working environment in our day-to-day business.
- We promote a healthy life balance and encourage a healthy body and mind.
- We invest in long-term relationships with partners and suppliers. Our relationships are built on mutual respect and value.
We are entrepreneurial and have high ambitions but never pursue only the lowest manufacturing price.
We continually strive to provide the best possible service to all, regardless of who they are.
Health and Safety
ferm LIVING systematically registers workplace accidents, and no accidents were registered in the reporting year. Due to the nature of the company, no specific health and safety procedures have been implemented but the company has a Working Environment Committee. Also, a Team Engagement Culture Survey was conducted again in November 2022, and the company will work with the results both in individual departments and on the Extended Leadership Team level throughout 2023